Saturday, December 4, 2010

Flowers

                Tuesday was the last day of the women’s bible study.  The women surprised me with roses and a spiritual bouquet.  What a thoughtful gift!  I was totally blown away by it.  Since I am coming back (and for those of you reading this, I AM coming back!) I didn’t think that they would do anything special other than pray over me.  It was so touching.  And so it begins.  Closing chapters, saying good-bye, and moving on.  This is not easy. 
                 I love the roses.  Chris and I prayed a novena (9 day prayer) asking St. Therese of the little flower to help us pray for discernment before we went house/school hunting in October.  Each place had roses- the school had a bowl full and the house had some planted on the property.  A sure sign that we were on the right path.  Now there are some from the group.  Love it!  That along with the knowledge that these women are praying for us is just fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment