Monday, October 25, 2010

Things are rolling

Update on the move. 

Chris here - I am back in Germany for 10 days as we continue to work on the project.   Good flight last night - but the jet lag is setting in.   We won't have much free time but I am hoping to do a few things over the weekend.   First and foremost is to go see the house that Maureen picked out in her house hunting trip.  I love the pictures on line and can't wait to go see.  I also hope to check a few things off the "to do" list in what we need to in order to move over Christmas - like open a bank account, figure out furniture, look for a car, etc.

One bit of good news today.  We booked the movers to come over to our house next week.  None too soon as it is getting a little confusing on what we ship, what we keep back at the house, and what we take in suitcases.   Maureen is doing a great job with her "lists"   She was the first to play the "if you don't need it for 2 years - do you need it at all" card.    Something tells me I have more Goodwill runs in my future.   

Here is a few pics of the house - I like the fact we have a garage.   


Am Muehlenacker 16a

Love the winter garden

No comments:

Post a Comment